Customer service of your food truck catering, so how is it – good or bad? The reply that must resonate is good. Since, none of the food trucks in LA or any other place in the States can afford to have a bad customer. The only acceptable answer is – amazing and awesome. However, the business is all about your food and the truck, but if you ignore the customer service department, then it will be hard to retain customers in the long run.
It is important for every food truck catering to treat their customer’s right. The key to success is to build an environment that is easy to enjoy and involves everyone. Nonetheless, you cannot run your successful food truck catering if you have a chain or a reputation of bad customer service. Then your business is soon to sink
Why you cannot afford to have bad customers and why good customers are very dear to any food truck catering in explained below. So let us just read on –
- You lose your customers – Today every customer before buying any products, either reads the review online, take reviews from someone who has visited the places earlier or bought a product. And one single bad review could lead people not to venture to your food truck catering.
- You don’t get tips – There would be no tips and don’t expect them if you are having a bad customer service
- Loss of business – No one will agree to do business with a food truck catering if it has a bad repute among the customers.
- Loss of loyal customers – You cannot afford to lose the loyal customers, but once your food truck catering has a bad review you can stop those people from leaving.
- Bad retention – If you food truck catering is having a bad repute then the employees don’t hold it as an enjoyable place to work. This leads to higher retention rate ads bad customer service leads to unpleasant work life.
You food truck is not all about making money, it is more about making people happy with some good food. So wake up every morning and do something innovative to make your customers smile and stop losing the game of your business.